OfficeSupplyNow.com - The Trimmer Place
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
This Privacy Notice describes our handling of Personal Information in connection with your use of our website. By using our websites, you hereby consent to these terms.
“Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you as an individual. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use, share, and protect your Personal Information, and the choices you have regarding your Personal Information.
We receive Personal Information from the following:
- Information You Provide Us Directly. We collect personal and transactional information (purchase-related history) which you provide us directly, for example, in connection with a purchase.
Our website is intended for a general audience and are not directed toward minors under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect their Personal Information.
Personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- Our Products & Services. We use Personal Information to process and fulfill your orders, refunds or exchanges, requests for products, service or information, and to provide customer service.
- Other Uses. We use Personal Information for other reasons, including conducting sales research and analysis; preventing or mitigating fraud and credit risk; and complying with legal matters, investigations, and applicable laws and regulations.
We may share your Personal Information with other parties in the following instances:
- With Our Third Parties: To process transactions or provide products or services on our behalf, including but not limited to providers of product delivery services (for example, UPS) and website analytics (for example, Google Analytics).
- For Marketing Purposes: To notify you of offers for products or services that may be of interest to you. We do not share credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes.
a. To Stop Certain Collection and Use of Your Personal Information:
- You can stop promotional emails from us by using the “unsubscribe” link on our promotional emails.
You can opt-out of tracking used to understand website utilization provided by Google Analytics by visiting https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Do Not Track
Some browsers have a “Do Not Track” feature that lets you send a request to websites to not track your online activities. We, like many other retailers, do not honor those requests.
b. To Change or Correct Your Personal Information
At any time, you can request access to your personal information, request that any inaccuracies be corrected, or request that comments or explanations be added to records about you.
You may contact us with changes please email us at [email protected] To prevent unauthorized changes, we may ask for certain information to verify your identity before we process such requests.
Although we will do our best to make your requested changes, in some cases for example, if it requires a disproportionate technical or practical cost or effort or if it conflicts with our legal obligations or business requirements, we may be unable to do so completely. Should this occur, we will communicate that to you.
We employ technical, physical and administrative safeguards to protect your Personal Information and require Third Parties with whom we work to do the same. However, we cannot guarantee your information will be completely safe against unauthorized access. Please use caution when sharing your information with others and take appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality of your username and password.
If you think the Personal Information you provided to us has been improperly accessed or used, or if you suspect that unauthorized purchases have been made on our websites using your Personal Information, please email us at [email protected] immediately.
Our website may contain links to, or plugins or widgets from, social media or other websites operated and maintained by Third Parties. These properties, which we do not control, operate independently and have their own privacy practices and statements, which we encourage you to review.
This Privacy Statement may change from time to time, and we will post on our websites any updated Privacy Notice. Recent changes to the Privacy Notice are documented below. Each version of this Privacy Notice will be identified by its effective date displayed at the top of this Privacy Notice.
What has changed:
January 01, 2020